Linux Support for Intel Flash Strata P30

Alexey Korolev akorolev at infradead.org
Thu Sep 25 11:46:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

Panic logs points me that platform fails on attempt to read anything from mapped region.

What to do with this.

1. Check that you call ioremap and that this region is allowed for
mapping in your mxc_flash map driver.
2. Kick-off special features like caching if any exist from map.
Why not to use physmap instead.

Thanks,
Alexey