Linux Support for Intel Flash Strata P30

Lejin K Joy lejin at
Tue Sep 2 00:42:16 EDT 2008

This is with reference to the mail in linux-mtd mailing list with regards to
Intel P30 strata flash driver problem. I am also using the same Intel P30
strata flash on my board. And I am stuck up in the flash driver for the
same. The mapping is happening and later kernel hangs saying Kernel Panic..I
am using Linux 2.6.25-rc7 distribution. If anyone has come to solution
previously could you please share it with me and help me out.

Also if any patch file is available please send it .