Apologies to the list for failure to deliver >2GiB MTD support

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Mon Oct 27 14:46:18 EDT 2008

To everyone who's been helping and waiting for >2GiB support in MTD:

I have to apologize to you all, I will not be able to continue on this
effort.  I was un-expectedly sent to the field for a customer problem last
week, and that problem has turned into a higher priority project than the
one that needs the MTD support.  (Also, due to internal politics, that
project no longer requires the >2GiB support :-\  )  So, I won't be
working on this issue any more and it will be at least a year and probably
longer before it comes back to my plate.  Again, I'm sorry I didn't get
this done, there's been a fair amount of interest in it and i really
wanted to get it out there.  If anyone feels they want to pick up this
work, I'm happy to put what little I know out there.  Please let me know.

Bruce