mtd-utils: fec.c uses bcopy()

Mike Frysinger vapier.adi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 02:23:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 02:06, Mitch Davis wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>>>
>>> Do you mean a git push?
>>
>> no.  use the send-email function.  read `man git-send-email` for more info.
>
>  - This process of submitting stuff with git-send-email is not
> documented on the MTD page, but newbies should use it anyway.  Can I
> suggest the howto on the MTD page be updated to avoid people like me
> getting it wrong?
>  - On my machine (Fedora 9) git-send-email is part of the git-email
> package, not standard git.  Others may benefit from knowing this if
> it's part of that updated page.

it's the same method as any git repo.  there isnt anything specific
for the MTD project other than the e-mail address you send it to.  if
you want to know about git and how to use it, you should go to the git
homepage:
http://git.or.cz/

>  - I've sent my diff twice already.  Can you have a look at it and
> comment please? :-)

i have no commit access, but i already gave the patch a quick eye over
and it looked fine to me.  the b* suite of memory functions have long
been deprecated in favor of the mem* functions.
-mike