[RFC] Support for > 2Gib MTD

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Mon Oct 6 06:55:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 14:32 +0530, Amit Kumar Sharma wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> We should consider 4KB page size also that why i think
> padding of dummy bits will help for such issues.
> because we have faced problem in abi.h file because current
> mtd-abi.h structure donot consider 4KB Nand flash.

I'm sorry for telling this, but could you please not top
post? This is standard good tone practice in public mailing
list. We discussed several things, and why do you make the
reader (me) guess what you are talking about and what exactly
you comment?

Please, write your post _below_ particular text you refer to.

Also, it is good tone to remove irrelevant stuff when you
reply. Just see how other people do this. E.g, see how I
replied to Burce's e-mail.

Apologies for teaching you and thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)