UBIFS performance

Amit Kumar Sharma amitsharma.9 at samsung.com
Wed Nov 26 22:31:21 EST 2008

Hi Adrian

Really good information for us, In my understanding random
read/write performance can not be greater then sequential ,
Am I right because I have seen in LFS on SSD  sequential and
random performance are same , Please correct me if I am
missing any scenario.we will measure performance using perf.

Thanks
Amit