Support of removable MTD devices and other advanced features (follow-up from lkml)

Alex Dubov oakad at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 11:20:12 EDT 2008

Thanks for the comments. At this point it's enough for me to see that you're ok
with the idea.

I'll try to implement a working prototype of the proposal, supporting block
device emulation over smartmedia and memorystick (these are the only mtd
devices I have). Hopefully, it should take no more than couple of weeks. Then
we will be able to play with the working prototype to see what features it must
actually have.

I'll try to take care of the device node mess, to the possible extent.