CONTACT: Sana williams

07528864295 at orange.net 07528864295 at orange.net
Tue May 13 12:07:39 EDT 2008

Hello my good friend.
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may
not understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me,
you might have receive an email from me in the past regarding a
multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.
I am using this opportunity to inform you that thismulti-million-dollar
business,
 has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Germany
 who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.
I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund
into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.
But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of
my bank
to my new partner's account in Germany that was capable of assisting
me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed
during the course of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show
 my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000, I have left a certified
international bank draft for you worth of $800,000 cashable anywhere in
 the world. eight hundred thousand dollars only.
My dear friend I will like you to contact my Account Officer with
Heritage Bank Plc Sana.williams. on her direct email address at:
[sana.willia at yahoo.com] for the  collection of your bank draft.I
authorized her to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact
her regarding for it.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects,
which I and the new partner are having at hand.Please I will like you
 to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my
heart,Also comply with Mrs.Sana.willia so that she will send the
 draft to you without any delay.

CONTACT: Sana.williams
Account Officer,
Cotonou, Benin Republic,