[BUG] crash - module l440gx buggy ? interfere

Roland devzero at web.de
Sat May 10 13:31:40 EDT 2008

it`s the 3rd time now that i stumbled over this, and i`m 100% sure now that
there is an issue l440gx module/driver.

cause it`s constantly bugging me when module testing and always need to
remember to exclude that module, i created bugzilla #10664 for this:

as you can see that there are bugs in the kernel (important or not) for
which nobody really cares ;)
ok, not a big deal here, but it`s a bug!

i`d like to encourage everyone to file a bugzilla  - this helps avoiding
loss of non-serious bugs in lkml deepness (i`m sure there are a LOT!)