Please get back to me urgent

Anna kimberley annak at kostnixmail.de
Sat Jun 28 12:04:38 EDT 2008

I am Ms Anna kimberley and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovskythe former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from himto ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds in aprivate bank investment portfolio in Western Europe.I will give the details, but in summary, the funds arecoming via Bank Menatep in Russia. This is alegitimate transaction. You will be paid 20% of theportfolio investment value as your "management fees"If you are interested, please write back to me via myprivate E-mail: anna.kimberley at hotmail.com and provide me with yourconfidential telephone number, fax number and emailaddress and I will provide further details and if youare satisfied I can proceed with the instructions.Please we can not afford any political problemsbecause of recent events in Russia. So I will adviceyou keep this to your self.Finally, please note thatthis must be concluded within reasonable time frametherefore your prompt reply is essential.Write me back.
 I look forward to it.
Ms Anna kimberley