[MTD][NAND] nandsim: modify report wear information function

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Wed Jun 25 07:30:52 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 21:01 +0800, xiaochuan-xu wrote:
> a smart wear information report function, which can print wear leveling
> information more obviously and vividly.

Can you just change constant 9 to something larger? What is the more
appropriate value for you?

Or if you really really want it to be configurable, I think you may
re-use rptwear argument instead. It is integer, so you may assign the
desirable number to it, instead of introducing one more argument.

Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)