contract work

Nate Fuhriman (Avarsys) nfuhriman at avarsys.com
Thu Jun 19 09:02:49 EDT 2008

I have some supermicro x5dpr motherboards that I need to flash the bios on. I used to be able to flash using the ichxrom. However that driver doesn't appear to support the bios chip anymore.

to answer all the questions coming:
This work will be paid by my company at a negotiated rate.
We need the work completed ASAP as we have a customer waiting on this.
We have board(s) that we can lend you.
Unfortunately the bios chip is soldered on so there is no way to use a ROM-burner.

If you are interested in this work please contact me
nfuhriman at avarsys.com