Node CRC failures in latest mainline git?

Bill Gatliff bgat at billgatliff.com
Thu Jul 31 23:48:22 EDT 2008

David Brown wrote:
> Yes.  Basically, there are merge conflicts that got resolved at the end.
> You're trying to linearize that which means you have to figure them out for
> the pieces.  It's kind of a pain, but this particular one isn't all that
> hard.

Yea, I got through that pretty easily once I figured out what it was telling me.
 Git is so smart, it's scary.  :)

BUT, I'm not confident now that the problem isn't that I simply corrupted my
filesystem: I'm getting error messages (but it still mounts) on .24 and .23.  So
now I've got to find the time to generate a new one, and then test that.

Don't hold your breath, I have a business trip to a destination 12 timezones
away coming up.  I'll try to work it in...

I do appreciate the help, though.  I'll let you know as soon as I have something
credible to report.

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff