fs-test tool

Adrian Hunter ext-adrian.hunter at nokia.com
Wed Jul 23 09:39:30 EDT 2008

halli manju wrote:
> Hello All,
> I have to test the working of the NAND driver on a omap board, i came to know that their is a test tool "fs-test" to test the driver, can u please tell me from where can i get the tool and how to use the tool cos am very new to this.
>
> Regards
> Manjunatha

There are file system tests in mtd-utils which is available here:

git://git.infradead.org/mtd-utils.git

There is also a popular file system stress program fsstress which is
part of Linux Test Project http://ltp.sourceforge.net/

There are also some simple kernel modules for testing NAND directly
here:

git://git.infradead.org/users/ahunter/nand-tests.git