About mkfs.jffs2

Qiang Wang rurality.linux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:35:52 EDT 2008

ooh,yes.
It is quite old. Thanks very much.

I have got the newest version.
But when I compile it , I got compiler error.
gcc -I./include   -O2 -g -Wall -c -o mkfs.jffs2.o mkfs.jffs2.c -g
-Wp,-MD,./.mkfs.jffs2.c.dep
mkfs.jffs2.c:68:23: sys/xattr.h: No such file or directory
In file included from mkfs.jffs2.c:76:
rbtree.h:97:26: linux/kernel.h: No such file or directory
rbtree.h:98:26: linux/stddef.h: No such file or directory

I think it is the linux header.But when I copy some from the linux source tree,
It told me that some MACRO is not defined.
I think there must be some method to sovle this problem.

best regards,
wangqiang