Cleaning JFFS2 errors

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Wed Jan 30 18:07:11 EST 2008

On Wed, 30 January 2008 14:23:00 +0100, Bernd Büttner wrote:

> No answer jet.
> Does this mean it is a silly question or is there no solution for it?

It's an FAQ.  Most of these are harmless, they simply indicate a power
loss.  They will get cleaned eventually, you cannot force them to get
cleaned, you cannot easily distinguish power loss from data corruption
and you should add this to the FAQ if it's not part of it yet.

Jörn

--
Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems?
They do it because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't.