Searchable Archives and Using RAM

Frank fuzzoli at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 23:07:38 EST 2008

Hello all,

I just joined the list as I am looking for information on how to set up
MTD to use 2Mb of battery-backed up RAM as a disk.   This will be on an
ARM-based SBC that already has MTD NAND drivers loaded.  I think I know
where I need to start (CONFIG_MTD_MTDRAM, etc), but have not seen any
how-to's yet.   I found a new book from O'Reilly that'll be out in
February that looks very promising
(http://safari.oreilly.com/0136130550/ch10), but I was wondering if
there are any online resources.

I admit I still need to do some additional searching, and therefore was
wondering if there is a searchable version of the mailing list archives?

Thanks in advanced,

-Frank
Holland, PA