FUNDS CONSULTATION 2

ALPHA FINANCIAL CONSULT office at alphafinancialconsult.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 11:20:07 EST 2008

                             From: ALPHA FINANCIAL CONSULT.
                                  LONDON, U.K.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of £6,000,000.00 GBP (Six Million British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).
We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance.

We therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed upon your acceptance.
Upon your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance, your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary LEGAL documents in your name at our high court probate division for the release of the fund in question.

Please contact me ASAP by e-mail and call: +447024058242.  so that we can get this done immediately.

Kind regards,

Allen Stone.
Direct Line: +447024058242.
Email: allenstn at mixmail.com