Attn From (Miss. Mary Ellaine Villanueva)

Mary Ellaine Manguerra Villanueva maryemv at libero.it
Sun Jan 13 17:59:15 EST 2008

Miss. Mary Ellaine Manguerra Villanueva
ACCOUNTS OFFICER
BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK
PHILIPPINES.

Good Day,
Let me start by introducing myself, I am Miss. Mary Ellaine Manguerra
Villanueva ACCOUNTS OFFICER BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK. I am writing you this
letter based on the latest development at my bank, which I will like to bring
to your personal edification. I am writing you this letter with so much joy and
excitement even though my heart goes out to the very powerful and distinguished
gentleman who I was fortunate to have worked for and extremely privileged to
have known for numerous years. I am a top official in charge of client accounts
in BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK inside the Philippines.
I am contacting you to be my reliable agent to assist me in receiving $10.2m
into your designated bank account in subsequent investments. This is a
legitimate transaction, and you will be paid 30% for your "Assistance?.
If you are interested, please write back by mail, and provide me with your
confidential telephone number, fax number and I will provide further details
and instructions. Please keep this confidential.
I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have to worry
about any legal ramifications, just what you will do with all that money.  Your
urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me back for more details
on this transaction as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,
Miss. Mary Ellaine Manguerra Villanueva.