GO AND SEND DELIVERY FEE TO THE COMPANY

douglasphilip104 at zipmail.com.br douglasphilip104 at zipmail.com.br
Wed Jan 9 18:03:12 EST 2008

Attn:Honourable Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your file and found
out why you have not received your fund/draft. It was because you have not
fulfiled the obligations given to you in respect of your overdue fund/draft
payment. Also,You are still dealing with the none officials in the Bank/Courier
and all your attempt to secure the release of your fund/draft failed. I
wish to advise you that such an illegal act should have to stop if you wish
to receive your newly lunched atm card payment.

I wish to let you know that necessary arrangement has been put in place
to release your fund as your fund was arranged and carefull edited into
ATM card.

This is the latest instruction from Mr. President, Thomas
Yayi Boni/Ministry of Finance Benin Republic. The card center had deposited
your ATM master card with the below delivery
company.Mr.President had mandated to issue out (usd$400,000.00) as part
payment for this fiscal year 2007. You have to stop further contacts with
other person(s) Or Office(s) to avoid any problems in receiving your ATM
master card.

You will make withdrawals in any part of the world with this ATM master
card but the amount you will withdraw per a day is maximium of(US$1,000
). The amount in the ATM master card is usd$400,000.00.

The only fee that You will send the company is the delivery
charges of usd$95.Therefore, Kindly contact the company and requst them
to give you the informations to send the usd$95.
and then register for the delivery of your ATM master card to
your address.

Send them the below informations;
1. Your full name..............
2. Your phone and fax number..................
3. Address where you want them to send your ATM master card....
4. Your age and current occupation...............
5. Acopy of your identification card............
6.The delivery Charges usd$95.

Contact person;
Pastor Chris Mba.
E-mail; glocourierbeninofice at yahoo.fr
Note:because of imposters,We hereby issue you a code of conduct
which is (ATM-318) you have to indicate it when contacting the payment center
using it as your Subject.

Regards.
Hon.Philip Ch.Williams
Chief Auditor To