Last Reminder Notice

DAVIES MARK daviesmark1984 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 00:08:59 EST 2008

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

I have not considered this medium as the best manner to approach you on
this issue being that the web has been greatly abused over the recent
years and now unsecured for vital information of importance. This is due
to your non-response to my earlier letter as I urgently wish to alert you
as you have been listed as a possible recipient to the total sum of
£8,600,000.00GBP(Eight million Six hundred thousand British pounds) in the
codicil and last testament of the departed. You have actually been
scheduled because you bear the surname identity with our deceased customer
and therefore give you the position to receive the money he long deposit
only when you are presented as the beneficiary to the legacy. I therefore
reckoned that you work with me for mutual benefit to receive these funds
as you are clearly qualified by your name identity and I shall secure all
the legal papers on your acceptance since I have all the details and since
no one is coming for it. We both know that if nothing is ventured nothing
gained. If this is of appeal to you kindly reply me for more details by
confirming your consent and full support. Please I expect you to provide
me with a confidential telephone for better communication and a physical
address for the procurement of necessary legal documents at the law court
division, all for the release of this sum to you. You to note that time is
of essence as we approach the end of financial year.

Yours faithfully,
Davies Mark.