Congratulations!!! Your E-mail Just Won 1,000, 000.00 Euro (Call Us At +44-70457-46575)

The Irish National Lottery Board info at irish.com
Sat Jan 5 09:18:19 EST 2008

We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the IRISH LOTTERY PROGRAMME
online Sweepstakes International Program held on 2nd of January, 2008.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 189 with Serial
number 5369/05 drew the lucky number:1-2-12-28-39-41-15, which
subsequently won the LOTTO RESULTS prize. You have therefore been approved
to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 Euro. (One Million Euro) in cash.

In order to file out your claims, you are advised to contact our claim Agent:

Name: Mr. Alton Williams
Tell:+44-70457-46575
     +44-70457-46645
Email: info at altonwilliams.free2all.co.uk

Please the below form for the processing of your claims:

1.FULL NAMES:
2.ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.OCCUPATION:
6.MODE OF REMITTANCE: COURIER/BANK
7.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
8. COUNTRY:

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential.

Sincerely,

Marry Kelly(Mrs)

Note: This e-mail message passed through the Wadsnet outbound Mail Vault anti-virus/anti-SPAM scanners.