Does UBI support MLC nand flash?

Kyungmin Park kmpark at infradead.org
Wed Jan 2 02:23:31 EST 2008

Hi,

Refer to previous mail [1,2] related with terminology.

We have to check the flash type & flags such as MTD_OOB_WRITEABLE in mtd-utils too. Or use the mtd_ops to write main and oob
simultaneously if the detected chip is MLC.

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park

1. http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2007-December/020041.html
2. http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/kmpark/onenand-mtd-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=4dbecbd80d346f9f6cd5284fb423f5c62bdbc750