CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY

mr mike john onyebuchijohn123 at yhoo.fr
Sun Feb 24 01:44:01 EST 2008

Dearest Friend,
I am very happy to inform you that i have suceeded in transferring those funds out of my Country (Benin Republic) with the help of a new partner from paraguay,
though it did not work as planned on your side due to one reason or the other
 I appreciate greatly your understanding and concern,especially the effort you made to assist me In fulfiment of that I made an international Bank Draft cheque worth of $800,000.00 USD in your name to compensate you for your past effort and attempt to assist me,
 Now contact my secretary onyebu reuben in my country he will assist you in having the Bank Draft,You will reach him through his E-mail: address (fedexexpr_delivercompnay07 at yahoo.com) Or (phone number
+229-9387-2699)he will give you all the necessary assistance, so feel free to get in touch with him to send the Draft to you without any delay.
  Sincerely Yours,
  Best Regards,
BARRISTER mr mike john