Some questions about PXA271

hhgxyfld hhgxyfld at 163.com
Thu Feb 21 01:03:08 EST 2008

 Hi Simon
 I have some problems when I debugged PXA271, I am trying to seek the an solution, I get to know you have some questions about PXA271 long time ago. So you must know this chip very much, I hope you can give me some help when you can, I am Chinese so my English is not good enough, forgive me.

 I want to know whether you have the BSP about PXA271 ,if you have, maybe you can send one to me , I will appreciate you very much.

 what's more,I want to make friends with you if you will.

  Looking forward to hear from you when you can.

  Best wishes From

  Leon