ubi-utils: Moving mkpfi, pfiflash, ... to old-tools

Frank Haverkamp haver at vnet.ibm.com
Tue Feb 19 04:57:43 EST 2008

Hi Artem,

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 11:34 +0200, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> I can return the tools to the state they were before I touched them,
> is
> it OK for you?

that would be very nice of you. And if you could still create the list
of deficiencies e.g. that the modification of the vid-hdr-offset is
missing it would be also nice.

Thanks,

Frank

--
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter