LOAN OFFER!!!

equity.loan27 at comcast.net equity.loan27 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 08:50:11 EST 2008

Greetings to you, Welcome to Equity Loans and Investments! We are an asset Based financial loan company that does personal and business loans.We offer great rates starting at 5% yearly and 0.4% monthly! Great Terms! 1 - 40 years! Let us help you with your financial needs! We are not FICO score or credit bureau driven but looks at our client’s needs and assets! Let us help you by tailoring a loan package to YOU not your Credit Score. All you need do is to contact me via my email; Name: Mr. Allen Cole
Email:equityinvestments at live.com