My desire

Mdm Ruth Latsis safel at ibersaf.es
Mon Feb 4 02:34:52 EST 2008

From:Lady Ruth Latsis
18-20 N.Nikodimou street, Athens,Greece.

Here writes Lady Ruth Latsis suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
 married to Lord Silas Latsis,a Greek shipping tycoon notable for his great
 wealth, influential extended family, and charitable activities
all his life before his death.

Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without
 child. My husband died after a protracted illness in April 17, 2005.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the
  less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
 themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can
 adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this
relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2.5 Million (2.5
 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast
 estates and investment in capital market with his bank in United
 Kingdom and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told
  me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I
 am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke  that I
 have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen
 my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund  to you and want
 you to use this gift which comes from my
husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,
  destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children,barren-women
 and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped  financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
  decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and
 my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I  do
 not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into
 ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation  where this money will
 be used in a worldly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold
 decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know  where I am going.. I do
 not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my
 deteriorating health and because of the presence  of my husbands
relatives around
 me as i am currently bed
ridden in the Family house here in 18-20 N.Nikodimou street, Athens and
 do not receive any visitors unles approved by Thomas Lastis who is the
 immediate younger brother to my late husband.

I do not want them to know about this development in order to safegurad
 this bequeast.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
  bank in UK. I will also authorise my Private Attorney in the UK whom i
 communicate with via emils all the time,to issue a Letter of  Authority
 that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund,he would also
 endorse my WILL whre i will name you as the beneficary of the 2.5
 Million GBP.

My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always
  be knidhearted all through your life.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope
  to hear from you soon ,it is well with you and members of your
 family.you can contact me through my private emailaddress ONLY:
ruthlatsis09 at hotmail.com

Lady Ruth Latsis.