[RFC] remove -W from build process

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior bigeasy at linutronix.de
Wed Dec 17 06:16:12 EST 2008

Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 05:19, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
>> Would it be possible to use autotools for a clean build environment?
>
> it would make no difference here
It won't fix compile error, right. I thing it could be easier the handle
CFLAGS, cross builds, install, build dir, rebuilds, ...
Alternatively one could clean up the current make scripts but I thing it
would be easier to handle this with auto tools.

> -mike

Sebastian
--
Firmensitz: 88690 Uhldingen, Auf dem Berg 3
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Freiburg i. Br., HRB 700 806;