UBIFS error CRC calculation on avr32 CPU

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Fri Dec 5 05:58:09 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 11:46 +0100, Eirik Aanonsen wrote:
> It was correct that there was some faulty implementation of the oob/ecc handling.
> This is ran on a SLC Samsung NAND flash(2GByte).

It is weird that you do not have sub-pages if this is SLC. You waste
4KiB per eraseblock because of this. Here you may find what is sub-page:
http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/ubi.html#L_find_min_io_size

If your flash allows sub-pages, I'd recommend to support them.

> Any hint to what to look into next would be great.

No, not really. You should dig your NAND driver.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)