the mtdblock node

Bily hsssss1111 at 163.com
Thu Aug 28 22:09:31 EDT 2008

hi,all
    I start to use linux-2.6 recently.and It seems some differences between linux-2.4 and linux-2.6;now i read the code in mtdblock;and It seems that the kernel will not create the mtdblock node in /dev/mtdblock/,but linux-2.4 will by using the function "device_create". and I want to know if what I think is right? and if the kernel will really not create the mtdblock node ,then how could i do to use the mtdblock and to mount the mtdblock ? how to change my init script? thanks!~

Bily
2008-08-29