Jffs2 crach in 2.6.25.6.atmel.1

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Aug 8 09:48:07 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 15:05 +0200, Haavard Skinnemoen wrote:
> > JFFS2 error: (349) __jffs2_dbg_acct_sanity_check_nolock: eeep, space
> > accounting for block at 0xffffffff is screwed.

That's very suspicious. We set jeb->offset for each eraseblock when the
file system is first mounted, and never change it. Either the block
pointer is bogus, or something has scribbled on the memory.

Can you check the eraseblock pointer? Determine whether it's within the
c->blocks[c->nr_blocks] array?

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation