cfi_cmdset_0001.c: Excessive erase suspends

Alexey Korolev akorolev at infradead.org
Fri Apr 25 05:59:31 EDT 2008

Hi

> > After applying it the issue is not seen on test items which usually
> > fails. (However to prove that it is Ok
> > we need to execute whole bunch. It will be completed on next day)
>
> Works a lot better but it has failed one time so far with the patch applied.

Could you please specify how it fails. I'm not sure that we are talking
about the same issue. Also I need to see the data read just after broken
erase. Could you please read the same data several times just after
broken erase and compare it? Will data in erase block be the same? Is
you flash configuration interleaved?

Thanks,
Alexey