Deposit

EMMA THOMPSON EMMAT173 at COMCAST.NET
Tue Apr 15 11:47:23 EDT 2008

Our REF:  70417356TZ
Date:  15th Apr. 2008

Dear participant.

We write today with reference to a deposited fund totalling six million
pounds currently held here in our office in your favour. According to our
records, you are the sole beneficiary of the deposited fund and you are
required to contact this office immediately to verify your eligibility to
the deposited fund with a view to claiming the said fund.
As soon as you make contact with this office, you will be requested to
either come to collect the fund personally or provide a bank account
details for direct transfer of the fund to you. For security, please quote
reference number: 70417356tz when you contact us.   In order to avoid
confusion in the collection process, you are advised to keep this
transaction confidential until the fund has been credited to you. Please
contact Mr Adrian Peters at the collections department on:
coordinateuk406 at breakthru.com  immediately to claim your deposited fund.
Your fund w ill be kept in this office for seven working days and if we do
not hear from you within the specified time, your fund will be declared as
unclaimed and returned back to the original source. Your prompt response
will be highly appreciated.
Please call your claims officer  directly if you need further clarification.
Regards
Emma Thompson
Claims  Department
Tel: +44 7011146407