getdents64 problem in 2.6.23

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Sat Oct 27 13:20:56 EDT 2007

:), I noticed that. Now I do:
  while (*prev) {
                this = *prev;
                if (!this->raw) {
                        *prev = this->next;
                        jffs2_free_full_dirent(this);
                }
                prev = &((*prev)->next);
        }

However that doesn't matter because the relese method isn't called while
doing rm!

I added som printk's and they were quiet. On the other hand doing an
ls does call the release method.

You need to come up with a better method I think :)