Award Notification

bmwlottery123 at sunumail.sn bmwlottery123 at sunumail.sn
Wed Oct 10 16:21:01 EDT 2007

BMW AUTOMOBILES GROUP PROMOTION
PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT,
BMW Automobiles House.
22 Garden Close, Edmonton, Lincs,
PE9 2YP, London,
United Kingdom.

10th October, 2007

Attention:

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize

of£850,000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand Great British

Pounds)from the BMW e-LOTTERY BONANZA International programs held

yesterday the 9th October, 2007, here in London United Kingdom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in

ourcomputerized email selection system (E.S.S) from a database of

over250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world

which you were selected.

The BMW e-Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and

alsoLicensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators

(IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend

to sensitize the public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our

fiduciaryclaims department for more information as regards procedures

to claimyour prize.

PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
7 DOCK WAY, SEFTON BUSINESS PARK
LONDON, T40 4RT
UNITED KINGDOM.
PEPSI WILD
Email:pepsiwild2 at dbzmail.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code X7PYWM2007

andyour Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23.You are also advised to

provide him with the under listed information's as soon as possible:

1.Name in full.-----------------------------------
2.Address.-----------------------------------------
3.Nationality.------------------------------------
4.Age.------------------------------------------------
5.Occupation.------------------------------------
6.Telephone Number.-------------------------
7.Present Country.-----------------------------
8.Sex-------------------------------------------------

Please you are to provide him with the above listed details as soon

aspossible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being

partof our promotional program.

MR.ANTHONY MAYNARD
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT