Attention User, Your Email ID Has Won A UK Lottery, Congratulations...

UK ONLINE NATIONAL LOTTERY GAME BOARD. claimpro_department1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 03:58:15 EDT 2007

THE UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT.

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS ONLINE LOTTERY LELEASED!!!

ATTENTION: WINNER,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the Second Category "A" draws of THE UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY AWARD AND PRIZE GIVING PROGRAM. We are happy to inform you that your E-MAIL ADDRESS has emerged as the winner under a First "A" Category, which is part of our promotional draws.The results of the draws have been officially announced. Participants were selected through  a computer ballot system drawn from 200,000 E-mailaddresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International promotions Program.

Your E-mail address, attached to ticket number 0362728, with serial number 990-4289 and lucky number P-065377-H22/A7 Ref No: UK/32944/SL, Batch No: 074/05/ZY369 consequently won in the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of  £1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds), which is the winning pay out for Category  "A" winners. This is from a total cash prize of £ 100,000,000.00  (Hundred Million Pounds) shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category. In your best interest to avoid mix up of  numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to you in person.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/no participants of this program. Please contact our Fiduciary Agent immediately for due processing and remittanc of your prize money to You in your designated area of your choice.

NOTE: For easy refference and identification, find below your Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in our correspondence with our Fiduciary Agent. Also provide Him the following informations below:

FILL IN YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR WINNING PROCESSING/VERIFICATION.

1.Complete Names___________________________________
2.Age:_____________________________________________
3.Address:_________________________________________
4.Occupation:______________________________________
6.Telephone:_______________________________________
7.Fax:_____________________________________________
8.Sex:_____________________________________________
9.Marital Status:__________________________________
10.Company Name/Position:__________________________
11.Nationality:____________________________________
12.Monthly Income:_________________________________

Here, Are Your Ref No.

Ref No: UK/32944/SL
Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund as been insured with your E-mail address. At the moment, You are to contact Our Lottery Fiduciary Agent for your claims as soon as possible. You can find below the contact of Our Lottery Fiduciary Agent:

Contact Mr. Maxwel Brookes,
Claims and Release Order Department,
Email: fudiciary_uklottery_careunit at yahoo.co.uk
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +447045729667
Fax: +447093339188
For claims validation.

NOTE: All claims are nullified after 10 working days from today, Congratulations once again from all our staffs here in UK, and thank you for being part of our promotions program 2007.

Faithfully Yours,
Sir. Dr. Larry Cole.
Uk National Online Lottery Co-ordinator © 2007.