Wrong data CRC in data node

Jesper Saxtorph Jesper.Saxtorph at prevas.dk
Thu Nov 15 04:21:45 EST 2007

The description of the mentioned kernel option states that "This
functionality is required" for DataFlash.
Therefore it is enabled and was it also on kernel 2.6.12

If I try anyway I get:
jffs2: Cannot operate on DataFlash unless jffs2 DataFlash support is
compiled in.
No filesystem could mount root, tried:  jffs2
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
unknown-block(31,2)

So I guess the kernel option describtion is correct.

-Jesper