NFTL for using FAT file system on NAND data partition

Gangadhar Kodishala gangadhark at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Nov 13 13:10:38 EST 2007

Hi Falls,

We may not move to 2.6.x for this application since all our other drivers
are
based on the current version.

Why NFTL cannot be used on a bare nand chip ?

Please give me some more details on how I can use the yaffs and a loop file
for the
FAT file system ? We are already using the JFFS2 for the root file system
partition.
Can we use the JFFS2 with a loop file for FAT file system ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Gangadhar