address lines

M8 (Servaes Joordens) Servaes.Joordens at m8.nl
Sun Nov 4 04:30:10 EST 2007

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 13:27 +0100, M8 (Servaes Joordens) wrote:
>
>> How do I enable my own driver file based on sbc_gxx.c? I cannot find
>> an configuration option in the kernel by menuconfig.
>>

> Copy sbc_gxx.c to create your own driver. Copy the configuration option
> in drivers/mtd/maps/Kconfig too, renaming it appropriately and giving it
> appropriate dependencies. Add an appropriate line in
> drivers/mtd/maps/Makefile, using your new config option and your new
> filename.

David,

I got everything working now, except for the fact that when I write
anything to my jffs2 partition, it fails. The error report states that
the disk is full. Do you have any idea's?

In the configuration, I disabled the map_funcs file and replace it with
my own version.I had to write some code to distiguish between flash
memory and ram. This works fine now.

regards,
Servaes

--