British National Lottery Headquarters.

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY 2007 apac4203 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 15:29:08 EDT 2007

Award Winner!!Congratulations!!
From: British National Lottery Headquarters.
E-Ref.no: UK/32944/SL,
Ticket no:983846/UK
Serial no: LS/649382375356
Batch no: 19-46-11GB,

Attn: Category"A"Winner,

Following the publication of results of the
electronic online E-mail sweepstakes organized
by the Uk National Lottery with Alliance Members
of the Inter.Net Award.Your email ID emerged
winner in our computer balloting system drawn
from the Internet,your Id emerged winner of
1.750,000.00(One Million Seven Hundred And
Fitfy Thousand Pounds Streling).Contact below
mentioned Person now for claim:

Mr.Anthony Jeffry
Email: claimsprdepartment1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+447031836224
    +447024077671
    +447024077724
Fax:+447024077678

Furnish Your Claim Agent With the following info:

Email: claimsprdepartment1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+447031836224
    +447024077671
    +447024077724
Fax:+447024077678

Furnish Your Claim Agent With the following info:

NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
NATIONALITY
AGE