AWARD DEPT

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DEPARTMENT mouse4420 at cox.net
Thu May 31 19:24:31 EDT 2007

Your ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/05 drew the
lucky number: 29 Congratulations, you have just won yourself £500,000
(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterlings) in the satellite software
email lottery conducted by UK NATIONAL LOTTERY in which e-mail
addresses
are picked randomly by software powered by the Internet.
Your email address was amongst those chosen this quarter(no ticket was
sold) and you are to contact our Financial Controller for Clearance.
Here are the contact info:

CLAIMS AGENT
Mrs Mary White
Email:agentmarywhite_20 at yahoo.ie

you are to forward the following details to enable us clear your file
for immediate payment:
1. Full Names: _______________________
5. Marital Status: _____________________
7. Phone numbers: ______________________