Open message to list moderator

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Wed May 30 10:30:37 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 23:30 +0100, Phil Endecott wrote:
> Dear Moderator,
>
> You have just rejected a message that I sent on Sunday.  This message
> provided background information to the patch that I sent at about the
> same time (and which was accepted).

Phil, apologies, I had to look closer and noticed that this was the
first message with this subject and do not select reject. It was late,
there were many messages, I wanted to go home quicker, I was hungry,
tired, and so on, you know :-)

> Now, you have lost the explanation for the patch and have annoyed me
> enough that I am unlikely to go out of my way to fix any further
> problems that I spot in your code.  Was this really worth it just for a
> missing header?

But this really is childish to be miffed like this. Take it easier.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)