Finding ERASE_INFO from a Flash datasheet

Florian Fainelli florian.fainelli at telecomint.eu
Sun May 6 07:07:54 EDT 2007

Hello Glenn,

Thank you very much for those informations. I think I had a try at putting 8
erase regions of 4k but I did not change the erase command. Also, I am not
sure linux-2.6 accepts 8 ERASEINFO, last I tried it generated a warning.

Anyway, if you can send me patch I could have a try and resend an updated
version to linux-mtd.

Thanks.

--
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli