Problems with cfi_cmdset_0002 and Atmel AT49BV642D

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hcegtvedt at atmel.com
Thu May 10 06:24:15 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 12:13 +0200, Michael König wrote:
> > So if you have the patch available, now would probably be a good time
> > to post it ;-)
>
> Unfortunately I don't have any experience with GIT and also don't have the
> time to set it up right now, but I'm attaching a "diff -p" for the changes
> to the latest cfi_cmdset_0002.c in the repository.

Ah, very similar to the patch I posted against 2.6.20. The email is held
for approval for some reason, but this patch will do the same. Only
difference is that I put fixup_convert_atmel_pri on the top, since none
of the other fixups should read anything from an Atmel device CFI
information before it has been corrected.

--
With kind regards,

Hans-Christian Egtvedt, siv.ing. (M.Sc.)
Applications Engineer - AVR32 System Solutions - Atmel Norway