yaffs2 image

Mete Kart mete.kart at avrupayazilim.com
Mon May 7 11:12:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a problem with creating YAFFS2 image on linux system.
On my debian-linux with kernel 2.6.11.7 I have the following tool:
"mkyaffs2image"
I use this tool and create an image but this tool does not get any
variable such as page size or erase size.
Anyway I have a large page size NAND flash and after creating the image,
"nandwrite" gives an error: "wrong page size".
How can I create an YAFFS2 image according to my desired (large page)
conditions?

Thanks.

Note: I have succesfully create and write JFFS2 file system to my large
page NAND flash.
I create JFFS2 file system with mkfs.jffs2 command.