Congratulations! Your Have Won,Check Your Email For Details

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY jboo620 at charter.net
Thu May 3 12:26:41 EDT 2007

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one
of our end of year winners of the UNITED KINGDOM FREE LOTTERY ONLINE
PROMO PROGRAMMER, Ticket Number :4156189324Agent Id Number:110 held on
the 2nd of May, 2007. You have therefore been approved to claim a
total sum of £1,750,000.00 POUNDS STERLING. Please contact fiduciary
agent for your claims.

To file for your claim, Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for
VALIDATION.

Mr Anthony Flowers
Foreign Service Manager,
Claims and Release Order Department,