MICROSOFT LOTTERY 2007

NATIONAL LOTTERY Shalazar at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 6 11:37:29 EST 2007

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of our end of
year winners of the MSW MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNINGS PROGRAMS held on
25TH JANUARY 2007.

Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to winning
number 25-12MAR-2007-02MSW, with serial number S/N-00168 drew the lucky
numbers 887-13-865-37-10-83, and consequently won in the first lottery
category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
500,000.00 GBP ( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) credited to file
REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937. This is from total prize money of GBP
2,500,000.00 POUNDS, shared among the Five (5)international winners in this
category.

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims
department by email.The claims officer contact email is:

Name: MR.ANTHONY WALKER
E-mail:anthonywalker_claimsagent at yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Mr.Anthony Walker