Certified Winner

LOTTERY BOARD handyrh at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 20 23:33:58 EDT 2007

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
REF N0:UK NL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD

 THE BRITISH OFFICIAL PRIZE   NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws held on the (18th,June 2007) by THE UK LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
Worldwide Promotions, The selection process was carried out through
random selection in our computerized email,Your email was among the 5
Lucky winners who won 1,000,000.00 each on THE BRITISH LOTTERY
DEPARTMENT UK.

However the results were released on (20th,June 2007) And your email
was attached to ticket number (7PWYZ2007) and BATCH N0 (14/0017/1PD) In
other to claim your 1,000,000.00 prize winning,which has been deposited
in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the form below and
send it to the Promotion manager of THE UK LOTTERY DEPARTMENT for
verification and then you will be directed to the bank where a cheque
of 1,000,000.00 has already  been deposited in your favour.

NAME:.......................
AGE:...........................
SEX:.male.................
ADDRESS:................
EMAIL:........................
PHONE:.....................
OCCUPATION:.........
COMPANY:................
COUNTRY:................

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)
Name: Thompson Fraser.
Phone # :+447045702389
FAX # : +447075055658
E MAIL: fiduciarylotterydept at yahoo.com.hk

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Stella Ellis.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright © 1994-2007 The UK National Lottery Inc.All rights reserved.
Terms  of Service - Guideline.